Sondra Falk Couture Trunk Show: January 9-11
We met Sondra Falk after she relocated to the DMV after a successful stint in Los Angeles. She had a good feeling about starting over on the East Coast, and we are so happy that she did. We found her by chance three years ago and she became our in-house designer and lead alterations specialist. Now she has unveiled her second collection of bridal creations and we are thrilled to hold a trunk show featuring the designs she revealed at the New York International Bridal market this past October.
Sondra Falk Couture Trunk Show
January 9-11, 2015
10% off Purchased Gowns
Request your appointment at www.soliloquybridal.com
Exquisite fabrics and detailed construction are the hallmark of Sondra Falk Couture. We asked her a few questions so you could get to know her as well.
1. Where do you get your inspiration? I find my inspiration from a variety of places and images. Cool classic car designs and modern architecture inspire shapes and silhouettes, textiles inspire fabric manipulation and placement. For me inspiration is found everywhere I go.
2. What do you enjoy most about the design and production process? I enjoy watching the whole process unfold and come to life from the initial sketch to fabric selection and throughout pattern making and sewing. Seeing the gown through every stage is exciting and very fulfilling.
3. How would you describe the Sondra Falk Couture bride? She is strong, confident and loves fashion. She doesn’t follow trends she makes her own. The Sondra Falk Couture bride has an appreciation for luxurious fabrics and quality of workmanship.
4. How is your collection evolving each year? I listen intently to my clients and as I create the next collection I work hard to incorporate those in sites into my designs.
5. What do you enjoy the most about your work? The best part of my job is when I really connect with the client and can create a design that they absolutely love leaving them speechless.
6. How do you relax in your free time? I am a total foodie and love to cook! There’s something magical and relaxing when I’m in my kitchen.
7. What advice do you have for brides are they are shopping your collection during our Trunk Show? The best advice I can give is to just try the gowns on with an open mind because you never know what style will resonate with you.
We’ll see you at the Trunk Show!
All Photography courtesy of Photography by Marirosa: www.photographybymarirosa.com