Soliloquy Bridal Couture is Hiring!
Bridal Consultant/Manager in Training
We are looking for just the right person to join our team as a Bridal Consultant/Manager in Training. We have a strong culture of service, kindness, and love. Working with us means you will need to balance many responsibilities relating to the sale and purchase of wedding gown attire. Enjoying this experience with our clients is paramount to us.
Take a look at our job description and requirements below. If you think you are the right person for the job, please apply. We are looking for a candidate that has some retail sales experience, preferably in sales of luxury goods and/or a talent for supporting customers through decision/buying process. We prefer a college degree as well.
A typical day/week might include the following:
- Cultivate trust with customers through authentic interactions
- Translate a bride’s wedding vision into gown and accessory selections appropriate for age, body, and style
- Work with store owners on sales objectives by forecasting and developing weekly and quarterly sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency and organization
- Respond to all customer service inquiries with a positive and friendly voice
- Coordinate merchandise display and maintenance
- Network with wedding industry vendors
- Spearhead brand social conversations and marketing plans, including some in-person events
- Support social media efforts
- Coordinate and manage special events
- Maintaining current knowledge of sales and promotions, payment and exchange policies and security practices
- Help pack and unpack orders and trunk shows
Your Team Soliloquy bona fides include:
- A positive attitude and a team player mentality
- Strong communicator with exceptional grasp of grammar
- Energetic, fun-loving and operating with integrity at all times
- Detail-oriented with effective problem resolution
- A love for bridal fashion, marriage, weddings, and cultural diversity
- Thrives on exceeding expectations and sets personal achievement goals
- Adept at using software, training provided
Ability to work weekends regularly, some holiday weekends
You’re still reading. You must be interested! To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your resume
- Cover letter – Include answers to the following:
- Why you want to be a part of Team Soliloquy
- The best thing you’re bringing to the table
- Salary requirements
Email subject: Soliloquy Manager in Training
Must be able to commit to 2-3 interviews (including at least one in-person interview)
Applications will close when the right applicant is found. We can’t wait to meet you!