Interview with Soliloquy Owner, Miriam Liggett
You’re Cordially Invited presents Soliloquy Bridal Couture with Miriam Liggett
A few months ago we received a visit from Wedding Planner Tara Melvin of Perfect Planning Events. She selected Soliloquy Bridal Couture to be featured on an episode of her youtube series You’re Cordially Invited, a video blog inspired to introduce and recognize some of the top wedding professionals in the Washington, DC Metro area. We are so honored to be selected and featured! Take a look Below…
“Today’s episode shines the spotlight on “Soliloquy Bridal Couture” of Herndon, Virginia. Soliloquy (suh-lil-uh-kwee) is defined as a usually long personal statement intended to give the illusion of unspoken reflections. Proprietor, Miriam Liggett, has established the true experience of bridal couture! From a successful executive of a major corporation to an inspiring and successful business owner in a million dollar industry – Miriam is a trailblazer! Listen to the success of Soliloquy and how Bride’s receive unparalleled service and the chance to choose from an array of top designer dresses hand-picked by Miriam.” – Tara Melvin
Producer: Tara Melvin of Perfect Planning Events
Make-up: Dawn Newsome
Filmography: Frame Magic Productions
Some of our favorite moments during the interview:
– Can you imagine Soliloquy as a wedding venue? Soliloquy Manor perhaps? Well Miriam Liggett says when she was looking for her career change she initially wanted to open a wedding venue site! Who knew?
– The 3:17 mark that explains how the name “Soliloquy Bridal Couture” came to be!
-“what we are trying to do in an unparalleled way, is really be responsive to our customers” says Miriam.
– At 8:35 Miriam discusses how Soliloquy Bridal Couture can still assist in finding the gown of your dreams, even if it’s not in the boutique, with Soliloquy In-House Design.
– “I Like Designers who are accessible. I want to be able to pick up the phone and call them on behalf of my brides. I can talk to any one of them at any given time. And it’s not that they’re so small, it’s that they’re accessible people”
– The Excitement surrounding the “Return of the Ball Gown!”
– At 14:20 Miriam advises how many should be part of the wedding dress entourage and why.
– “Ten or Less” – the number of bridal gown try-ons it should take a good consultant to find a bride’s gown!
– Trunk Show Talk at 20:00! Find at why Trunk Shows are so exciting and a great time to find your bridal gown.
– Miriam asks The Brides and everyone around her to remember “This is Her day, and Her way!”
Thanks for Watching! See the original blog post from Tara Melvin HERE.